Let the journey be shaped by the curiousity of the child…
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The content of the pages of our Website, and the products and services available through Our Service, are subject to change without notice. Continued use of Our Service constitutes acceptance of any changes to our Terms and other guidelines or policies governing Our Service.
2. You may utilize Our Service only if you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are capable of entering into contracts. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) may use Our Service only with the written consent of their legal parent or guardian.
3. Use of Our Service shall not be for any illegal, harmful or otherwise inappropriate purpose, as is determined by us in our sole discretion, and such behavior is a material breach of our Agreement with you and shall result in the immediate termination of your authorization to use Our Service.
2. LINKED SITES.
1. Our Service provides links to other sites by allowing you to leave Our Service to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Website via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). The Art of Home Education has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. Indeed, the content of any Linked Site can change without notice. The fact that The Art of Home Education has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers and is intended for your convenience. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and The Art of Home Education urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
2. All content, products and services on Our Service, or obtained from a Linked Site are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
3. The Art of Home Education does not endorse and is not responsible for (i) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through Our Service by any party other than The Art of Home Education, (ii) any content provided on Linked Sites including advertisements and pricing information from third parties or (iii) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will The Art of Home Education be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any information, product or service obtained through Our Service or a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through Our Service, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
1. Your use of any information or materials from Our Service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Our Service meet your specific requirements.
2. The information, products and descriptions of services published on our Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and The Art of Home Education specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that the content on our Website is complete, up-to-date, or accurate. We are under no obligation to update the content on our Website. We may change the content on our Website at any time without notice. We may make improvements or changes to our Website at any time.
3. You agree that The Art of Home Education, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use our Website even if we are made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. We cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Website.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
1. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed through our Website are the property of The Art of Home Education and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as keywords or metatags on other pages or Websites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of The Art of Home Education or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on our Website is protected by copyright and your access to such information on our Website is strictly permitted through the limited non-exclusive license granted under these Terms. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through our Website for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offense.
2. If you submit any content to The Art of Home Education, you agree to grant to us and any of our licensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and license (with the right to sublicense), to use, copy, cache, publish, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works and store your content, and to allow others to do so, in any and all media formats and through any and all media channels; to incorporate your content on any tangible or intangible products (for instance, mugs or umbrellas) for resale or otherwise; and to use the content for promotional purposes of our Website and Our Service. Generally, we do not sell to any third parties any content submitted to The Art of Home Education. In the unlikely event that we would wish to sell to a third party(ies) certain content you submitted to The Art of Home Education, we agree not to sell any such material, unless you expressly grant us permission to do so in writing.
3. The Art of Home Education respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the content and/or materials on our Website are infringing upon another’s intellectual property rights, you may send a written notice to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. ENFORCEABILITY. If any of the Terms or provisions contained herein are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, the other Terms or remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
9. FEEDBACK. While we encourage you to provide feedback, comments and questions, it is possible that we may not be able to respond to each one. You are responsible for messages, materials and the content of all submissions and it is your responsibility to ensure any said message is accurate, reliable, and original and does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.